Human Resources Assistant
Company: Zin Technologies
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*Human Resources Assistant *
Middleburg Heights, OH
The Human Resources Assistant will perform administrative tasks and
services to support effective and efficient operation of the
organization's human resources department.
* Maintains accurate and up-to-date human resource files, records,
* Answers general HR questions from applicants and employees
relative to standard policies, benefits, hiring processes, etc.;
refers more complex questions to appropriate senior-level HR staff
* Maintains the integrity and confidentiality of human resource
files and records.
* Provides clerical support to the HR department.
* May assist with payroll functions including processing and
answering employee questions,
* Conducts or assists with new hire orientation.
* Assists with planning and execution of special events such as
benefits enrollment, organization-wide meetings, employee
recognition events, holiday parties, and retirement
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* *US CITIZENSHIP OR VALID GREEN CARD REQUIRED*
* Associate degree in Business Administration or related
* 1-3 years of human resources experience
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage
sensitive and confidential situations with tact, professionalism,
* Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
* Proficient with Microsoft Office - Word, Excel
* Ability to quickly learn payroll management, human resource
information system (HRIS), and similar computer applications.
* Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or Human Resource
* 2 or more years of human resources experience
* Experience using payroll systems (ADP, Proliant), Applicant
Tracking Systems (ATS) or Human Resources Information Systems
* Experience with PowerPoint
ZIN Technologies, Inc. is a federal contractor and an award-winning
AS 9100 registered small, disadvantaged business (SDB)
headquartered in Northeast Ohio. Established in 1957, ZIN is a
leader in providing advanced engineering services and product
development solutions for NASA, DoD, and private industry.
ZIN provides full lifecycle development of aerospace systems
including design, development, engineering, integration, test,
evaluation, orbital operations, systems modeling, simulation,
verification, and validation. The flight hardware lifecycle spans
concept definition, design, development, fabrication, verification,
integration, launch, operations, and data processing.
We offer expertise in multi-discipline engineering, system and
product development, production, and research and technology
development. ZIN'S engineering capabilities include systems,
mechanical, electrical, fluids, propulsion, structural, thermal,
integration and test.
ZIN has a strong heritage in the areas of Space Operations
including payload operations, space communications, navigation, and
network reconfigurable testbed. ZIN supports exploration systems
(ORION, SLS, ISS, commercial vehicles) and space technologies
(advanced communications, power, propulsion, cryogenics).
Our award-winning 200+ person organization consists of scientists,
engineers, designers, and technicians. ZIN employs an integrated
performance-based management approach, providing experienced
people, proven processes and tools and exceptional cost, schedule,
and technical performance while identifying and managing program
and project risks.
Offering Unsurpassed Product, Process and Service:
* Prime contractor
* Product manufacturer
* Value-added service provider
_*Company Benefits and Programs*_
In addition to competitive salaries, ZIN offers excellent benefits
to our associates, including medical, vision, and dental insurance;
short- and long-term disability; life insurance; paid leave and
paid holidays; 401(k) retirement plan (immediate vesting);
education and training reimbursement; professional development
opportunities; employee assistance program; flexible spending
plans; credit union membership; and direct deposit.
As a federal contractor, ZIN Technologies strives to comply with
all applicable customer, federal, state, and local requirements, up
to, and including, COVID-19 vaccine regulations. ZIN Technologies
may require its employees to obtain full COVID-19 vaccination,
provide proof of vaccination status as a condition of employment,
provide documentation to substantiate a valid exemption, as defined
by law, and/or comply with all safety protocols related to COVID
testing, mask wearing, and physical distancing while in covered
*ZIN-Technologies, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.56 - $22.56 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Flexible schedule
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Professional development assistance
* Referral program
* Relocation assistance
* Tuition reimbursement
* Vision insurance
* Monday to Friday
* Are you a US Citizen or valid Green Card holder?
* What are your salary requirements?
* Associate (Required)
* Human resources: 1 year (Preferred)
* Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
* payroll systems: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Cleveland, OH 44130%58047475%
Keywords: Zin Technologies, Cleveland , Human Resources Assistant, Other , Cleveland, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!