Care Transition Coordinator
Company: ProMedica Senior Care
Posted on: November 26, 2022
ProMedica Senior Careprovides a range of services, including
skilled nursing care, assisted living, post-acute medical and
rehabilitation care, hospice care, home health care and
rehabilitation therapy. Job Summary: TheCare Transistion
Coordinatoris responsible for developing strategic relationships in
key hospital accounts, facilitating the transition of prospective
patients to ProMedica Senior Care centers, and serving as a liaison
between key hospital accounts and ProMedica Senior Care centers.
- Maintains a thorough knowledge of the centers products and
services, acuity capabilities and physician relations.
- Invests a minimum of 75% of work time on referral management,
interacting with hospital discharge planning staff daily, providing
updates on pending referrals and gathering new referrals.
- Completes patient assessments as needed to make sound admission
- Uses IMPACT training to gain admission commitments from
- Invests 25% of work time on face-to-face referral development
completing integration calls to physicians, hospital and medical
professionals and other related contacts.
- Provides and/or coordinates educational and informational
presentations on ProMedica Senior Care programs and services for
hospital departments and personnel.
- Makes IMPACT business calls to hospital social workers,
physicians, hospital discharge planners and administrators,
affiliated home health agencies and appropriate ancillary
departments to better understand their program and service needs,
and effectively communicates those needs with ProMedica Senior Care
- Develops relationships with a growing base of referral sources,
leading to a consistent flow of quality referrals to the
In return for your expertise, you'll enjoy excellent training,
industry-leading benefits and unlimited opportunities to learn and
grow.Be a part of the team leading the nation in healthcare.
610 - ProMedica Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation - Twinsburg,
Bachelors' degree preferred. Considerable experience in a
comparable position will be considered in lieu of degree.
3-5 years of sales experience, preferred in health care services,
products or pharmaceuticals.
Keywords: ProMedica Senior Care, Cleveland , Care Transition Coordinator, Other , Southington, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!