Department Lead (Avon Lake Location)
Company: E&H Ace Hardware Group
Location: Avon Lake
Posted on: November 26, 2022
E&H Hardware Group was founded in 2011 by the Buehler Family of
Wooster, OH. Previously they owned and operated 13 Buehler's Fresh
Foods supermarket locations which included six integrated hardware
stores. Their first hardware store was opened in Orrville, OH in
1959. Currently E&H Hardware Group owns and operates twenty-six
Ace Hardware stores, all of which are located in Ohio.
We are proud to be affiliated with Ace Hardware Corporation based
in Oak Brook, IL. Ace is a retailer-owned, national brand, in
business since 1924 and recognized as America's premier hardware
Join our Team at our E&H Hardware store located in Avon Lake,
OH. We are looking for individuals who pride themselves by
providing excellent customer service and building lasting
relationships with our customers. Come share your knowledge of DIY
home improvement and superior customer service skills.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Project a positive representation of E&H Ace
- Proactively assist customers in solving problems.
- Greet customers entering and throughout the store. Thank
customers when finished and when they are leaving the
- Project a friendly, outgoing demeanor; work well with customers
as well as associates.
- Ensure all pages and calls are answered promptly, courteously
- Forward any customer complaint that cannot be handled to a
member of management.
- Possess good product knowledge and knowledge of store layout
and location of products.
- Responsible for opening and/or closing of the store.
- Responsible for cycle counting and maintaining desirable
inventory level in assigned department(s).
- Work with management staff to ensure preventative maintenance
and repairs are completed in order to maximize and protect all
physical assets (i.e. building, fixtures and equipment).
- Ensure accurate receiving, checking in and stocking of
merchandise in assigned department(s).
- Responsible for maintenance of back stock levels in assigned
- Assist with daily maintenance, orderliness and cleanliness of
the sales floor, stock room and outdoor merchandise area,
especially in assigned department(s).
- Assist with overall maintenance of the store.
- Assist with providing a clean and orderly sales floor including
end caps and ad merchandise.
- Assist with merchandise resets throughout store, especially in
- Ensure signage is current in assigned department(s).
- Operate forklift with proper training.
- Communicate any Store Support Center issue to Store Manager for
- Participate in store meetings.
- Communicate any merchandising, cost control or sales ideas to
- Be professional in appearance and actions.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
High School or GED equivalent.
Formal retail experience preferred.
Standing, walking, lifting (up to 50lbs) and climbing ladders
ACE is the place for the Friendly Hardware Associate!
Keywords: E&H Ace Hardware Group, Cleveland , Department Lead (Avon Lake Location), Other , Avon Lake, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!