Administrative Generalist (14644)
Company: Globe Life Family Heritage Division
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Job SummaryThis Administrative Generalist is responsible with
supporting all areas of operations with various functions and
managing daily work flow. This representative is responsible for
engaging with each department and customers on behalf of the
company in a positive and professional manner. Their role is to
have the ability and skill set to handle tasks in many areas of the
office.Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for distribution and mailing of all outgoing
letters generated from each claim specialist; includes reviewing
each letter for accuracy and proper claim form.
- Returned mail research, follow up and reporting; watches for
trends, issues or potential fraud.
- The representative is expected to be courteous, helpful and
professional when speaking to policyholders and agents.
- Processes policyholder requests in SOAR with high
- In constant communication with each area concerning
incoming/outgoing documents and faxes.
- Assist with creating Agent folders for Return of Premium
deliveries by labeling and adding the proper documents to each
- Assist Billing department with opening and preparing incoming
mail for direct and group payments.
- Assist with Policy print by reviewing each policy for quality
- Assist with various office functions.
- Complete assigned projects in the planned timeframeRequired
Skills:Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Strong analytical skills and high attention to detail.
- Individual must be a team player and be able to work
- Positive and helpful attitude.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with deadlines.
- Ability to independently identify, research and resolve
- Must be able to handle a fast paced environment and still
maintain a high level of accuracy.
- Proficient in Word, Outlook and Excel.Applicable to all
employees of Globe Life & Accident and its subsidiaries:
- Reliable and predictable attendance of your assigned shift
- Ability to work full time and/or part time based on the
position specifications.Required Experience:Education & Work
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 1 -2 years customer service experience required
Keywords: Globe Life Family Heritage Division, Cleveland , Administrative Generalist (14644), Other , Cleveland, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!