Company: Bass Pro Shops
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Performs various Selling / Customer Service activities, to include
greeting and acknowledging all customers in a prompt and friendly
manner, handling merchandise with care, providing information,
assistance, and direction to customers.
* Supports a strong commitment to world class customer service and
ensures a pleasant and productive shopping experience for all
* Insure a pleasant and productive shopping experience for all
* Demonstrate product to customers
* Replenish product on shelves as required per Merchandising
* Remains Product "expert" through ongoing product knowledge
* Knowledgeable of advertised sales; maintain pricing and
* Assist with "Seasonal" floor merchandise moves
* Restock merchandise as required
* Keeps work area clean, neat and well stocked with supplies
* Follows all Company Policies and Procedures
* Provide a legendary experience for every customer, every time by
assisting customers in making buying decisions by:
* identifying and evaluating customers' needs
* making product recommendations based off of this analysis
* promoting programs including, but not limited to CLUB Membership,
VOC and In-Store Pick-up
* ALL OTHER DUTIES AS ASSIGNED
* Minimum Degree Required: High School education or equivalent
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITY:
* Ability to calculate figures such as discounts and make change to
* Ability to communicate in a friendly and professional manner to
our customers and other associates
* Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
with Management, coworkers and customers.
* Ability to operate computerized Point of Sale register system
* Constantly stand and/or walk during shift
* Occasionally ascend or descend ladders, stairs, ramps, etc
* Constantly communicate with others to exchange information
* Occasionally repeat motions that may include the wrists, hands
* Occasionally operate machinery and/or power tools
* Occasionally operate motor vehicles or heavy equipment
* Light work that includes moving objects up to 20 pounds
constantly, may occasionally move and lift objects up to 100 pounds
or more (utilizing a team lift as needed)
* Occasionally work in tight and confined spaces
* Occasionally work in noisy environments
* Performs tasks and duties under general supervision, using
established procedures and innovation. Chooses from limited
alternatives to resolve problems. Occasional independent judgment
is required to complete work assignments. Often makes
recommendations to work procedures, policies, and practices.
Part Time Benefits Summary:
Enjoy discounts on retail merchandise, our restaurants, world-class
resorts and conservation attractions!
* Voluntary benefits
* 401k Retirement Savings
* Paid holidays
* Paid vacation
* Bass Pro Cares Fund
* And more!
Bass Pro Shops is an equal opportunity employer. Hiring decisions
are administered without regard to race, color, creed, religion,
sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national
origin, ancestry, citizenship status, disability, veteran status,
genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable
federal, state or local law.
Qualified individuals with known disabilities may be entitled to
reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act
and certain state or local laws.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the
application process, please visit your nearest location or contact
us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: Bass Pro Shops, Cleveland , Clothing Outfitter, Other , Avon, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!