Environmental Services Aide
Company: Ashtabula County Medical Center
Posted on: September 24, 2022
GENERAL SUMMARYPerforms a variety of Environmental Services
duties in and around the hospital in order to support a pleasant,
safe, and workable healthcare environment as well as promote
- Must be able to understand and follow written and/or verbal
- Strong customer focus skills
- Knowledge of sanitation and infection control techniques
- Knowledge of institutional equipment and supplies
- Good organizational skills
- Must be able to lift and move a minimum of 50lbs
- Must be able to stand, bend, and walk for duration of an 8-hour
- Will assist with moves and set-upsMINIMUM QUALIFICATION
- Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- High School education, GED, or equivalent life experience. Must
be able to read, write and understand English at an eighth grade
level. Must be able to understand and follow written and/or verbal
instructions. Strong costumer focus skills. Should have knowledge
of sanitation and infection control techniques. Good organizational
skills. Knowledge of institutional equipment and supplies.
- Required Length and Type of Experience
- Entry-level position. No prior experience required.
- Required Licensure or Certification
- Required Physical and Environmental Demands
- Ability to lift and move a minimum of 50lbs. Performance if job
duties require standing, bending, and walking for duration of an
8-hour shift. Assist with moves and set-ups to deliver the service
we provide. Performs all other duties as assigned.
Keywords: Ashtabula County Medical Center, Cleveland , Environmental Services Aide, Other , Ashtabula, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!