Security Officer - Hiring Now
Company: GardaWorld Security Services U.S.
Location: Avon Lake
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionGardaWorld - Security ServicesSecurity Officer -
Now Hiring!You've got the right skills. What you need is the right
opportunity to unleash your potential. We agree, and we're
hiring!Every day is different at GardaWorld with diverse work
assignments and flexible schedules. We are leaders in Professional
training programs that cover every aspect of delivering world class
security services. And every industry counts on us because we're
the very best at what we do. Perhaps you are, too. In our complex
world today, GardaWorld stands out as the largest privately owned
security services company in the world. We're experts at protecting
people and assets. We're also growing everywhere and expanding in
multiple locations. If you're a sharp, talented, self-confident
individual who excels in customer service, you can build a future
here. We give you all the tools you need to expand your skills and
grow your career with exceptional opportunities for advancement.
You can stand out - and thrive - here, too, as a Security
Officer.At GardaWorld, we know your compensation is important so we
provide competitive hourly starting rates for every market we're
in. We're growing our team here in Avon Lake, Ohio.Compensation:
$12 / HourShift: Multiple OpeningsFull-time Saturday & Sunday 1st
Shift 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. and Monday through Wednesday 2nd Shift 3
p.m. to 11 p.m. Full-time Wednesday through Sunday 2nd Shift 3 p.m.
to 11 p.m. Full-time Friday through Tuesday 2nd Shift 3 p.m. to 11
p.m. Work today, get paid today, with DailyPay! GardaWorld offers
DailyPay - a voluntary benefit that allows you to access your pay
on day 1 of work. If you're hired for a role at GardaWorld, you'll
never have to wait for a paycheck again! DailyPay's most used
- PAY: Get instant access to your money as you earn it
- SAVE: Automatically save a portion of every paycheck
- BALANCE ALERTS: Track your real-time earnings & budget for
upcoming bills or expenses About the job:
- Excellent customer service is always your top priority.
- You observe, survey the area and provide reporting on activity
at your assigned location.
- You provide rapid response in critical situations.
- You're good with reading and writing detailed reports.
- You know when and how to enforce customer procedures,
regulations and standards.
- You must have a valid Drivers License.Your background:
- You have a high school education or equivalent (GED)
- You're able to ace (and pass) an extensive screening
- If you have Security, Military, Law Enforcement experience -
even better!If you want a real career opportunity where you're part
of a dynamic supportive team that's dedicated to your success,
check us out. We're a global organization that embraces our
cultural diversity and we promote engagement, communication, and
sharing ideas across all our teams. At GardaWorld, you'll have
plenty of room to grow - and that's just for starters. Explore your
future with us today. OH201121001836QualificationsEducation
Keywords: GardaWorld Security Services U.S., Cleveland , Security Officer - Hiring Now, Other , Avon Lake, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!