Posted on: August 7, 2022
position has a payrate of $24.11At CoreCivic, our employees are
driven by a deep sense of service, high standards of
professionalism and a responsibility to better the public good. -
We are currently seeking a Correctional Officer who has a passion
for providing the highest quality care in an institutional, secure
setting. -Come join a team that is dedicated to making an impact
for the people and communities we serve.
Correctional Officer performs routine duties in accordance with
policies, regulations and procedures to maintain order and provide
security, care and direct supervision of inmates/residents in
housing units, at
meals, during recreation, on work assignments and during all other
activity in a correctional facility. - May
employ weapons or force to maintain discipline and order. - -
- Responsible for maintaining order and security of inmates in a
- Able to work any shift, as you may be assigned to a variety of
posts including, but not limited to, armory/key control, housing
units, kitchen, medical, visitation, etc.
- CoreCivic recognizes your military service to qualify you for
requiring criminal justice experience.Qualifications:
- High school diploma, GED certification or equivalent
- Once hired, must complete pre-service correctional officer
training and, where applicable, be a non-commissioned security
officer licensed by the state of employment.
- A valid drivers license is required.
- Demonstrate the ability to complete any required training.
- Must be available to work any hours, any shift.
- Minimum age requirement: Must be at least 18 years of
age.CoreCivic is a Drug-Free Workplace & EOE including
Keywords: CoreCivic, Cleveland , Correctional Officer, Other , Macedonia, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!