Senior Data Scientist - 100% REMOTE
Company: Revel IT
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Our client has a full time, remote opportunity for a Senior Data
Scientist with 10 years of professional experience, 8 years in data
science roles with 3 years in a leadership capacity. The team has a
heavy focus on structured and unstructured data ingestion and
OCR/NLP in particular.Data Scientist Qualifications:
- Must have at least 6 years experience working as a data
scientist working in a super fast, highly iterative and highly
- Hands on experience building and validating statistical and
machine learning methods to real world problems.
- Strong programming skills with experience using modern packages
in Python, and platforms like Sage Maker, Tensor Flow & ML
- Must have hands on experience in "best in class" Natural
Language Processing libraries (BERT, Ulm fit, Spacy etc.).
- Must have a graduate degree in Mathematics, Science or Computer
- Data Scientist Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the end-to-end development of models using
various modeling approaches ranging from statistical techniques, to
machine learning and deep learning. This includes taking high-level
business challenges, translating them into a concrete quantitative
framework, and shepherding solutions from R&D into
- Work with Data Analysts to understand business problems and
break them into components suitable for data science
- Identify and design training data with Data Analyst and present
the benchmarks of models for the Staff Data Scientist to
- Work with data science tools, e.g. Sage Maker, ML Flow, Tensor
flow, Python, Spark, SQL, etc. to build data models to quickly
iterate on research ideas.
- Identify areas of improvement in models, methods and data and
continually iterate and improve them.
- Work with Data Analysts and Data Engineers to get models into
production at light speed!Bonus Qualifications:
- Bonus points for Insurtech background or commercial insurance
Keywords: Revel IT, Cleveland , Senior Data Scientist - 100% REMOTE, Other , Cleveland, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!