Care Partner 7p-7a $14.50+ (Full Time)
Company: Arrow Senior Living
Posted on: August 7, 2022
After spending 14 years in healthcare, I finally found my home
with Arrow Senior Living. Its home-like environment is not just for
the residents but for the team members as well. From day one you
embrace the core values, and you see how they impact residents
quality of life. Arrow is a great company to grow with-it promotes
within and the employee appreciation, incentives, and benefits are
just a bonus on top of making residents and team members smile. I
have become lifelong friend with this team, and I can happily say I
love my job and enjoy coming to work.-Arrow Team
MemberPosition-Care PartnerPosition Type: Full TimeLocation:
Copley, OhioOur starting wage for Care Partners is: $14.50 per
hour! Shift Schedule- Week 1 Monday/Saturday/SundayWeek 2
Tuesday/Thursday/Friday 7pm-7amCome join our team at Vitalia Active
Adult Community at Montrose located at 4041 Heritage Center Dr.
Copley, Ohio 44321!We are looking for someone (like you):
- To be an Advocate of Empathy: Be responsible for understanding
the importance of empathy. It will be your job to create human
connection with residents during their most vulnerable
- To be a Generous Gift Giver: Be present. Share your talents. Be
someone youd want to work with, someone others can count on.
- To be : Create an inclusive and positive environment by
investing with your whole heart in your work, team members, and the
- To be an Engaged Egghead: Be curious. Ask questions. Dont
assume that just because you dont know, you cant find out. Be
engaged in your development, growth, and training within the
- To be Proactive with assisting residents with activities of
daily living (ADL)bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting,
eatingandoral careWhat are we looking for?
- You must be at least eighteen (18) years of age.
- You will have a high school diploma, or equivalent.
- You can read, write, understand and communicate in English with
- You will have a positive and energetic attitude who will LOVE
- You will possess computer skillsto be able to print documents
and enter information about our Residents.
- You must be active as this role requires standing, walking,
bending, kneeling, and stooping all day.
- You must have the ability to frequently lift and/or move items
up to 50 pounds.
- You must be able to assist residents with sitting, standing and
walking, as well as assisting persons after a fall.
- You must be criminally cleared.Employment Benefits (We value
- Company Match 401(k) with 100% match up to the first 3% and
fully vested upon enrollment
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance (1st of the month following
60 days of employment-Full Time)
- Disability insurance (Full Time)
- Employee assistance program
- Weekly Employee Recognition Program
- Life insurance (Full Time)
- Paid time off (Full Time employees accrue up to 115 hours each
year and Part Time accrue up to 30 hours each year)
- Tuition Reimbursement (after 90 days for FT AND PT
- Employee Referral Program (FT, PT, and PRN)
- Complimentary meal each shift (FT, PT, and PRN)
- Daily Pay Option
- Direct Deposit
- Did we mention that we PROMOTE FROM WITHIN?Do you want to see
how much fun we are at Vitalia Montrose? Please visit us via
Facebook: Vitalia Montrose Facebook PageOr, take a look at our
website: https://vitaliamontrose.com/Have questions? Want to speak
to someone directly? Reach out by calling/texting your own
recruiter, Darbrial Rodgers:440-903-7279.Click here to hear about
Arrow's Core Values!About the companyArrow Senior Living manages a
collection of senior living communities that offer varying levels
of care including independent living, assisted living, and memory
care in 25 properties currently in 5 states (Missouri, Iowa,
Illinois, Ohio, Indiana) and employees nearly 1,400 employees!Arrow
Senior Living YouTube-Click HereArrow Senior Living serves and
employs individuals of all faiths, regardless of race, color,
gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age or handicap,
except as limited by state and federal law.Keywords: caregiver,
hiring immediately, assisted living, in home caregiver, immediately
hiring, home health aide, nursing home, cna, certified nursing
assistant, med tech, licensed 1 medication aide, overnight,
overnight shift, day, day shift, evening, evening shift, care
partner, aide, certified nursing assistant, cna, wellnessRequired
Keywords: Arrow Senior Living, Cleveland , Care Partner 7p-7a $14.50+ (Full Time), Other , Doylestown, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!