Company: Mactac North America
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Job DescriptionPosition SummaryTo meet organizational goals
through effective and efficient management of raw material
requirements in planning, scheduling and execution. To place
orders, expedite the shipments of raw materials.Demonstrated
abilities and knowledge to perform the below duties and
responsibilities. Requires minimal management support and
supervision to handle complex issues independently. Exceptional
materials knowledge, communication skills and problem solving
abilities. Able to recommend solutions for significant problems and
provide supporting data analyses and rationale. Strive to be
building positive customer and supplier relationships. Works
effectively with team members, peers and management. Has a positive
and flexible attitude.Key Responsibilities
- Create and maintain purchase orders in ERP as required by
Operations, the procurement department, R&D personnel, or
customer order generation system.
- Works with suppliers and MACtac plants to maintain finished
goods, replenishment programs and stocking programs at specified
levels to meet customer delivery expectations.
- Expedite raw material orders as required, resolve shortage and
late delivery issues.
- Responsible for resolution of supply, pricing, quality,
delivery and other issues as applicable.
- Calculate tolling requirements and raw material availability to
support tolling schedule.
- Maintain raw material inventory levels at minimum dollar value
and maximum turns.
- Manages inbound raw material requirements for all operations,
to achieve the goals of minimizing manufacturing costs, maximizing
efficiency and meeting customer expectations.
- Develop and maintain monthly forecasts for specified raw
materials or finished goods.
- Support Procurement / Sourcing Manager as directedSelection
- 4 year college degree preferred, but not required, in business
or equivalent experience, with a minimum of 2 years of procurement
- Minimum 2 years work experience, with at least 1 year in a
purchasing role preferred
- Some sourcing experience preferred
- Demonstrated understanding of purchase order process and 3-way
- Experience with inventory management preferred
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Must demonstrate a high level of professionalism
- Passion for organizing information and processes
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and MS Word skills
- Must be highly motivated with demonstrated ability to work
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not
sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for
this job opening.
- Relocation Eligible: Eligible or Ineligible for RelocationWhat
You'll Love About Us:
- Learning & Development: Tuition assistance available along with
an internal training budget. Get with a hands-on company, in a
fast-paced environment where you can have the runway to make
- Rest & Relaxation: 10 paid holidays off per year on top of a
generous vacation policy.
- Great company culture: Work for a company that genuinely values
work/life balance. We also have a give back mentality with
participation in a variety of community activities & events.
- Health Benefits: Medical with HSA options, Dental, and Vision
starting day one for you and your family. Gym on-site as well.
- Prepare for the Future: Competitive 401(k) with company
- The above information on this description has been designed to
indicate the general nature and level of work performed by
employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain
or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties,
responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned
to this job.
- It is the policy of Mactac that all employees are employed at
the will of Mactac for an indefinite period and are subject to
termination at any time, for any reason, with or without cause or
notice. At the same time, employees may terminate their employment
at any time and for any reason.
- Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will
receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated
against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identify, national origin, protected veteran status,
disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, creed, citizenship
status, marital status or any other consideration prohibited by law
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Mactac North America, Cleveland , Buyer Planner, Other , Stow, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!