Talent Acquisition Specialist
Company: National Safety Apparel
Posted on: June 26, 2022
Position Overview: Reporting to the Director of Human Resources,
the incumbent will play a key role in the success of our Human
Resources department and will support multi-state operations with
all talent acquisition needs.
- Work with Hiring Managers and leadership team to identify
employments needs of headquarters site and other sites, assist with
candidate pre-screening process including background checks and
- Recruit and perform talent acquisition activities such as
resume & phone screens, scheduling candidate interviews,
interviewing candidates, and scheduling candidate testing.
- Partner with temporary agencies on staffing needs and assist
with agency communications.
- Place and update all job postings in various Medias including
internet sites, colleges, social networks, community boards and
- Research other avenues to attract candidates and perform
community outreach activities to broaden the NSA footprint in the
- Attend recruiting events (i.e., college job fairs) with HR
Generalist, providing company/job information and interviewing
- Respond timely to internal and external applicant situations,
and applicant requests as required.
- Participate in all Human Resources meetings and support other
HR professionals in their tasks such as onboarding, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field
- Minimum 1-year of experience in talent acquisition or similar
HR position. Prior recruiting experience in a manufacturing
environment is a plus.Training: Provided on the job and
supplemented with external seminars/classesKey Competencies:
Excellent oral and written communication, attention to detail,
versatility, emotional maturity, achievement orientation, critical
thinking, resourcefulness, efficiency, confidence, persistence,
punctuality, teamwork, and cross-functional communication.Physical
Requirements: Long periods of sitting or standing at an individual
work station, heavy computer workWorking Conditions:
Temperature-regulated office environmentEEO Statement: National
Safety Apparel provides equal employment opportunities for all
persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
handicap, disability, ancestry, age, veteran status, marital
status, sexual orientation or any other protected group status as
defined by law.National Safety Apparel is an equal opportunity
employer.NOTE: National Safety Apparel requires a background check
and drug screen test to be considered for employment.
Keywords: National Safety Apparel, Cleveland , Talent Acquisition Specialist, Other , Cleveland, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!