Application Release Coordinator
Company: CVS Health
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Develop deployment plans for Med D Enrollment applications;
coordinate resources for deployments; manage and track deployments;
create tickets tracking projects' migration into production; manage
Facets maintenance weekend activities. Participate in rotating on
call schedule supporting PBM Production issues. Manage and
Facilitate Med D PBM Migrations on a rotating, evening schedule
with the occasional need to support large scale projects on the
weekend(s). Support all application owners in the area of Release
Management and communicating changes to process and procedure when
applicable. Collaborate with the Release Management and Change
Management Teams to support these migrations. Create and distribute
reports to various teams to communicate critical data such as
Expedited Tickets, Monthly Stability Stats, and Projected
Must be willing to work evenings and some weekends.
- 2+ years of IT experience.
- 2+ years of experience that covers working across the Software
Development Lifecycle (i.e. experience with development and
operations, and/or existing Release Management role) with multiple
- 1+ years of MS Excel experience
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated
against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where
allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable
accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious
belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior
to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your
vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within
the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some
states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full
vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can
begin to actively work.
- Hands-on release management experience desired.
- Project management experience desired.
- A proven track record with release management tools and
- Strong written and oral communications skills.
- Proven ability and initiative to learn and research new
concepts, ideas, and technologies quickly.
- Strong systems/process orientation with demonstrated analytical
thinking, organization skills and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative
- Ability to quickly pick up new tools and technologies.
- Ability to facilitate meetings and follow up with resulting
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a multi-cultural environment,
and to lead and influence cross-organizationally with and without
- Ability to effectively move forward on tasks even with
ambiguous or changing requirements.
- Project management experience desired.
- Willing to work evenings and the occasional weekend
Bachelors degree or 3 + years of equivalent work experience.
Bring your heart to CVS Health
Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose:
Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose
guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care
for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand - with heart at
its center - our purpose sends a personal message that how we
deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors--- support this purpose. We want
everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they
play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to
innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal,
convenient and affordable.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion
and belonging every day.
CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal
opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for
which CVS Health provides management services. We do not
discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other
personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin,
sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local
Keywords: CVS Health, Cleveland , Application Release Coordinator, Other , Solon, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!