100% REMOTE Product Designer
Posted on: June 25, 2022
If you are a Product Designer with experience, please read
Backed by some of the top advisors behind Zynga, Uber, Fox Sports,
and ESPN, we are a fully funded, VC-backed startup! You have seen
us everywhere especially if you have a passion for sports, online
gaming, and placing bets for your favorite teams. We are a
technology-based platform focused on providing people with a
variety of gaming and betting options. We are actively growing our
team given our recent funding and are excited to continue building
upon our mission.
If you have a passion for creating world-class free games and
expanding the sports and casino betting industry - then come join
What You Will Be Doing
You will focus on designs for our web and mobile platforms with our
consumer base in mind. We are looking for someone that believes in
every detail and enjoys collaborating with engineering, product,
and stakeholders to map out our product roadmap.
What You Need for this Position
- Demonstrated experience with UX Design for consumer products
- Focused technologies: Sketch & Adobe Creative Suite
- Visual Design tools: Typography, Color Theory, and Grid
- Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop
- Appreciate user research and utilize that for your designs
Nice To Have
- Gaming or entertainment experience
- Samples and portfolio of Dynamic work
- Experience with motion and visual graphics
What's In It for You
- $120,000 - $140,000+ in a base salary depending on
- major EQUITY
- Medical, Dental, Vision Package
- 401k with 4% match
- Plenty of PTO - you deserve plenty of breaks!
- Grow with an exciting software team
So, if you are a Product Designer with experience, please apply
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional
information about available benefits, please contact Sydney Freeman
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and
going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to
apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : SF2-1690610L686 -- in the email
subject line for your application to be considered.***
Sydney Freeman Sacker - Recruiting Manager - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Keywords: CyberCoders, Cleveland , 100% REMOTE Product Designer, Other , Cleveland, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!