Company: Phillip Kerber-Farmers Insurance Agency
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionOur office is expanding and we are looking to
hire the right individual to join our outstanding customer service
team. We are currently seeking to fulfill a full-time position. Our
Customer Service Representative will be responsible for providing
exceptional customer service to our current clients and new
prospects, processing policy change requests, maintain knowledge of
our products, and answer any questions our clients may
have.Insurance industry or office experience and knowledge is not
required but would be a greater benefit relating to customers in
the beginning for this position.
Health InsuranceLife InsurancePaid HolidaysBase Salary with
Commissions Bonus OpportunitiesPaid Time Off (PTO)Dental
InsuranceVision InsuranceSign On / Hiring BonusPerformance
BonusesOffice Snacks & Coffee
- Process customer policy change requests.
- Secure all Trailing Documents from customers.
- Handle all incoming claim calls from customers.
- Complete Evidence of Insurance requests.
- Maintain client relationships with follow up phone calls.
- Claims follow up calls.
- Possess a genuine willingness to learn, be intuitive and
resourceful and be coachable.
- Possess an upbeat, positive and enthusiastic attitude.
- Excellent Communication/interpersonal skills.
- A Property & Casualty license is preferred but will train good
- Great Customer Service Skills.
- Problem-Solving Capabilities.
- No insurance experience required but must be willing to
Keywords: Phillip Kerber-Farmers Insurance Agency, Cleveland , Front Desk, Other , Independence, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!