Front Desk Representative - Early Morning Opener
Company: YMCA of Central Stark County
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionPOSITION SUMMARY:This position supports the work
of the Y, a leading nonprofit committed to strengthening community
through youth development, healthy living, and social
responsibility. Delivers excellent service to all members, guests,
and program participants, Responds to member and guest needs.
Promotes membership and programs provided by the YMCA.RATE OF
PAY:$10.00/hour commensurate w/ experienceAVAILABLE HOURS:
- 2 weekday early morning shifts from 4:30am-8:00am
- 2 weekend shifts per month required (hours vary)
- 8-12 total hours per week
- Eagerness to welcome, connect, and engage with others.
- Strong listener with the ability to empathize and problem
- Ability to relate effectively to diverse groups of people.
- Previous customer service, sales, or related experience.
- Solid computer skills and Microsoft Office experience
- Provides excellent service to members, guests, and program
participants contributing to member engagement.
- Handles and resolves concerns.
- Promotes and sells memberships and programs.
- Builds relationships and helps connect community members to the
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: YMCA of Central Stark County, Cleveland , Front Desk Representative - Early Morning Opener, Other , Uniontown, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!