Intake and Eligibility Specialist (Remote)
Company: HR Pals & Recruiting Pals
Posted on: May 16, 2022
- Review of applications for completeness and accuracy. Ensure
applications are complete for program review (form completed
correctly and all required documents are accurate).
- Contact program applicants and request any/all missing or
- Update applications with correct or missing data.
- Make initial eligibility determinations based on individual
- Maintain accurate, UpToDate case notes in applicant files.
- Provide excellent customer service to program participants and
accurately respond to inquiries about the program.
- Associate Degree in Related Field; Bachelor's Degree is
- 2+ years of experience in a related field OR 4+ years of
experience without Bachelor's Degree
- You are technically savvy and able to learn new systems and
- Strong ability to work well with people from varied cultural,
socioeconomic, educational, and experiential backgrounds
- Customer service experience and effective communication skills
both orally and in writing
- Bilingual abilities are strongly preferred
- Have U.S. work authorization
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: HR Pals & Recruiting Pals, Cleveland , Intake and Eligibility Specialist (Remote), Other , Cleveland, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!