Outpatient Medicaid Eligibility Representative
Company: The Revenue Group
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Description: Outpatient Medicaid Eligibility Representative
Cleveland, OH Description Days: Monday - FridayShifts: 8:00am -
4:30pm (With a half hour lunch) and 2 company paid 15 min
breaksHourly: Compensation is based on experience and will range
from $13.50- $14.50!Full Benefits after 90 days: Medical, Dental,
Vision, Life Insurance, 401(k), PTONo one wakes up in the morning
and says, "Today I want to go to the hospital". We are here to help
when the unexpected happens. Hospital Referral Services Hospital
Insurance Representative will help patient's via phone to see what
assistance programs the uninsured or underinsured may be eligible
to receive.We are looking for self-motivated professional to add to
our growing team. If helping people is something you enjoy, this
may be the right job for you.HRS's team of experts helps guide
patients through the Medicaid process so the patient can focus on
recovery.We offer great benefits such as Medical, Dental, Vision,
PTO, Paid Holidays, and more!What does an Outpatient Medicaid
Eligibility Representative do?Job Description:
- Screen/Interview patients for insurance eligibility in outbound
- Research and respond to all medical billing inquiries or
requests to obtain account resolution.
- Provide thorough, efficient, and accurate documentation in
required systems for each work activity.
- Review open accounts to determine, take appropriate actions,
distribute, and follow-up on all requests submitted.
- The Outpatient Medicaid Eligibility Representative is
responsible for meeting goals and quality standards through
efficient and accurate work activities.
- Knowledge, understanding, and compliance with all applicable
Federal, State, and Local laws and regulations.
- Make recommendations to implement improved processes.
- The Outpatient Medicaid Eligibility Representative will perform
other duties as assigned by management.PM21 . Requirements:
- 1-3 years Dialer call center environment - (minimum of 60 calls
- 1-3 years of previous healthcare eligibility experience
- Intermediate knowledge and understanding of insurance/patient
billing and collections.
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality,
customer service, and knowledge of HIPAA.
- Proficient personal computer skills including Microsoft Office
- able to type at least 40 WPM
- The Outpatient Medicaid Eligibility Representative must have
the ability to multi-task and have good time management
- High School Diploma or GED - (Associate's degree
preferred)Training for the Outpatient Medicaid Eligibility
- In office training will include HIPAA regulations, Revenue
Group procedures, Medicaid eligibility, role-playing, client
systems and procedures.
- In office floor training: This will include observation of
veteran representatives and supervised calls.
- Compensation and Benefits for the Outpatient Medicaid
- Full time, Monday-Friday.
- Shifts are 8:00am - 4:30pm (With a half hour lunch) and 2
company paid 15 min breaks
- Full Benefits after 90 days: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
Insurance, 401(k), PTO
- Hourly compensation is based on experience and will range from
- Average commissions range from $0-$300 per month.PM21
Keywords: The Revenue Group, Cleveland , Outpatient Medicaid Eligibility Representative, Other , Cleveland, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!