Company: JACK Cleveland Casino LLC
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Vaccination Requirement: JACK Entertainment requires that all
new hires provide proof of vaccination against COVID-19 before
beginning work, effective January 24, 2022.Candidates Hired Into
This Role Would Be Eligible For A $600.00 Hiring Bonus! Ask About
Details.Reporting directly to the Security Supervisor, This
position is responsible for providing superior service to JACK
Cleveland casino's guests by seeking out opportunities to be of
service; by maintaining highly visible patrols to insure a safe
gaming experience; and by assuring quality support to other
departments so that they may serve guests more effectively.
Maintaining public order, enforcing safety rules, protecting
property and assets, and investigating disturbances in the casino
and surrounding areas.Role Responsibilities:The Security position
will be charged with protecting company assets and providing a safe
environment for our team members and guests. Essential daily duties
- Responsible for the safety and well-being of guests and fellow
- Gives directions and provides escort to customers in need.
- Provides assistance to civil and law enforcement authorities,
including testimony in court and other administrative
- Makes chip fills, jackpot verifications.
- Regularly provides escorts of money and persons in
- Provides first aid, including CPR when necessary.
- Patrols all sections of property to identify safety hazards and
breaks in security.
- Interviews, investigates and documents all applicable incidents
in accordance with company policy.
- Makes lost and found detailed descriptions of people and
- Enforces all company policies and procedures.
- Meets the attendance guidelines of the job and adheres to
regulatory, departmental and company policies.Who we are:As a
company, we are JACK Entertainment in case you couldn't scroll up,
we are a recognized leader in the gaming and hospitality industry
and a champion for good in the community. We believe in making the
company a great place to work and play! We make it easy to join the
fun, strive to amaze always, frequently challenge the status quo
and regularly let our team members know they make a difference. We
strive to provide an amazing work environment, with lots of awesome
team members, and a pretty relaxed atmosphere.PERKS AND BENEFITS
FOR BEING A TEAM MEMBER AT JACK:
- Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Free Parking
- Generous Paid Time Off Plan
- Discounted Team Member Meals
- Education Assistance up to $3,600 a year
- 401(k) Savings Plan and Match
- Health and Safety Mandates Strictly Enforced
- Paid BreaksTHE SMALL DETAILS:There are a couple of things that
we need from you to make sure you're the right candidate:Knowledge,
Skills, & Abilities
- There are a couple of things that we need from you to make sure
you're the right
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be able to sit, stand or walk for long periods of time (4
- Must be able to respond calmly and make rational decisions when
handling employee conflicts.
- Must be able to maneuver throughout all areas of the property
and from floor to floor either by stairways (minimum of 20 steps)
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.; and, have the
ability to push, pull, reach, bend, twist, stoop and kneel.
- Respond to visual and aural cues.
- Must have the manual dexterity to operate a computer and other
necessary office equipment.
- Must be able to tolerate areas containing dust, loud noises and
- Must be able to work varied shifts, weekends and holidays as
- Ability to simultaneously manage several projects, and not be
frustrated by changing priorities and unforeseen obstacles to
- Ability to speak distinctly and persuasively.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand English
Education & Experience Requirements
- High school graduate or equivalent required.
- Prior security and/or law enforcement experience
- Must be 21 years of age.
- Must possess a valid driver's license from their state of
- Must be able to work any day of the week and any shift. Must
present a well-groomed appearance.
- Must be able to cope with emergency stressful situations
rapidly and without hesitation.
- Comply with apprehension, arrest, control and use-of-force
- Be familiar with emergency response procedures.License
- Ability to obtain a Gaming Occupational License within the
State of Ohio
- JACK Entertainment covers all fees associated with obtaining
your license (i.e. application cost, background fees, and
- You can review the requirements for the Ohio Casino Control
Commission Gaming License here:
Keywords: JACK Cleveland Casino LLC, Cleveland , Security Officer, Other , Cleveland, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!