Part-Time Executive Assistant for Nonprofit (Hybrid Remote/In-Person)
Company: Lambent Services
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Tech-focused nonprofit seeks a part-time, hybrid
in-person/virtual Executive Assistant to support the CEO and office
- Meeting scheduling and prep
- Drafting and editing written correspondences
- Maintaining contact database
- Technical assistance
- General office management
- Special projects for CEO
- Support with grant writing/editing
- Tracking/managing social media engagement
- Additional and wide-ranging support as needed
Key Requirements include:
- Extremely proficient in Microsoft Office and Zoom
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, both written and
- Professional, dependable, proactive
- Excellent time-management, deadline-oriented
- Previous experience with professional-level writing
- Professional experience with social media
- Ability to commute to Lowell, MA
- Ability to work virtually
Applicants should have completed a bachelor's degree and have
previous assistant experience.
20 hours over 4 days per week, Monday-Friday. Position is blended
hybrid and in-person, applicants must live in the Lowell, MA
$35 per hour.
Please submit a current resume for consideration.
Keywords: Lambent Services, Cleveland , Part-Time Executive Assistant for Nonprofit (Hybrid Remote/In-Person), Other , Cleveland, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!