Company: AmTrust Financial Services, Inc.
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Do you enjoy solving difficult problems? Are you resourceful? Do
you enjoy working with data? Can you code? If so, AmTrust is
looking to add another talented Data Scientist to their growing
Advanced Analytics Team. AmTrust Financial Services Inc. is a
multinational property and casualty insurer specializing in
coverage for small to mid-sized businesses. We love finding new and
innovative ways to use our data and technology to provide a
top-notch customer experience and we want your help!
As a Data Scientist, you will unveil insights in our data that will
allow us to improve the decision-making process both at an
operational and strategic level. You will use the latest machine
learning algorithms to develop predictive models to help us assess
risks more accurately, handle claims more effectively, and
understand and serve our customers more thoroughly.
Qualified applicants would preferably have 2+ years' experience in
the following skill areas:
- Python and R
- Machine learning algorithms (i.e. GLM, Boosting, Deep Learning,
- Model performance measures and validation techniques (i.e.
K-fold cross-validation, train/test split, etc...)
- SQL and relational databases (both transactional and analytical
- Deploying predictive models into production
- Collaborative development and version control systems (i.e.
- Unix-like operating systems and comfort in the shell
environment (i.e. Bash)
Bonus Points For Experience In
- Deep learning frameworks like Tensorflow or PyTorch and
associated high-level API's like Keras
- numpy, pandas, sklearn, matplotlib
- dplyr, data.table, ggplot2
- Strong performance in a Kaggle competition (top 10%)
- Significant contributions to an open-source project
We are looking for a strong communicator who is comfortable with
immersing themselves deeply within a business process, learning new
things, and finding unique and creative ways to help us grow. If
you tend to think of yourself as part engineer, part statistician,
part computer scientist, part detective, and part project manager
then what are you waiting for? Apply today!
Keywords: AmTrust Financial Services, Inc., Cleveland , Data Scientist, Other , Cleveland, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!