Publisher Partnership Specialist
Posted on: January 16, 2022
The Merchandising Specialist's responsibilities include creating
and delivering marketing and sales campaigns to library and school
customers while maximizing OverDrives sales and market share to its
network of content partners. This role works across OverDrive teams
and with content partners on content sales opportunities and
- Support Publisher Account Services teams to merchandise content
and facilitate promotions through all channels (direct marketing
and OverDrive Marketplace).
- Interact with publishers on merchandising opportunities.
- Provide awareness and touchpoint to Sales teams of on-going and
upcoming promotions and campaigns.
- Produce themes, topics and lists for ContentWire and other
direct marketing promotions.
- Work with graphic team to schedule, implement and deliver on
- Work with publishers to learn about upcoming titles and
- Maintain book and book industry knowledge through the review
public relations material from publishers and collection
development newsletters and review various blogs and book news
- Bachelors Degree in related field, or equivalent
- 0 - 3 years of related experience (marketing, book
merchandising, retail, etc.).
- Merchandising, promotions, marketing experience (solid
knowledge of books, publishers, authors, etc.).
- Confident and energetic; professional and team-oriented sales
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Exceptional time management & organization skills.
- Ability to effectively manage cross-group relationships with
other OverDrive teams (i.e., business development, marketing,
product management, development, etc.).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Whats Next:As youve probably guessed, OverDrive is a place that
values individuality and variety. We dont want you to be like
everyone else, we dont even want you to be like uswe want you to be
like you! So, if you're interested in joining the OverDrive team,
apply below and tell us what inspires you about OverDrive and why
you think you are perfect for our team.
OverDrive values diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity
Keywords: Overdrive, Cleveland , Publisher Partnership Specialist, Other , Cleveland, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!