Facilities Project Coordinator
Company: Mp Biomedicals
Posted on: January 16, 2022
MP Biomedicals is dedicated to giving scientists and researchers
innovative, quality tools and superior service to aid them in their
quest for ground-breaking discovery and turning the hope for
life-changing solutions into a reality.
The company manufactures and sells more than 55,000 products and is
one of the only companies in the industry to offer a comprehensive
line of life science, fine chemical and diagnostic products.
Job SummaryThe Project Coordinator is a position that will assist
in the coordination of work/projects by the Operations- Facilities
Group. The role is designed to plan, document, and coordinate small
to medium scale projects.
The successful candidate will have a strong mechanical or technical
skill, be able to generate and follow documented procedures,
communicate clearly, lead meetings, coordinate and manage
contracted resources, and track budgetary expenses.
- Maintain a comprehensive list of facilities and technology
related projects, utilizing our standard project management
- Coordinate and lead internal and external resources in the
scheduling and completion of project work.
- Meet with team members to update project timelines and
- Communicate project status to key stakeholders.
- Plan and track project related budgets
- Develop a project level business case or cost justification
- 5+ years experience working in a commercial manufacturing
- Experience working within a technical role such as facilities
- College degree, technical school degree, or apprenticeship
program completion preferred.
- Strong understanding and demonstrated ability to coordinate and
complete technical projects on-time against a project plan.
- Demonstrated experience working within teams as well as
- Excellent communication and cross-functional team
- Demonstrated experience utilizing project management tools such
as Gantt Charts and Microsoft Project
- Ability to multi-task and operate in a fast-paced environmentby
Keywords: Mp Biomedicals, Cleveland , Facilities Project Coordinator, Other , Solon, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!