Business Process Owner
Company: Green Circle Growers, Inc., Oberlin, Ohio
Posted on: January 16, 2022
The Business Process Owner plays a critical, hands-on role on
our Business Solutions team in defining, developing, and
implementing Business Excellence programs and initiatives in order
to improve organization wide performance. Emphasis is on
leadership, continuous improvement skills and culture building that
will lead to self-sustaining capabilities throughout our
- Responsible for identifying and implementing operational
excellence programs across the organization
- Model and simulate cross-functional business processes. This
includes understanding the existing process, designing the new
processes, and working with IT to identify gaps within the ERP or
other software functionality.
- Translate requirements definitions into high-level design and
process documentation. Work with IT to make sure the requirements
are translated into IT specifications.
- Support the business in defining and testing end-to-end
solutions. Monitor the processes after go-live, review the findings
and recommend action plans for the business.
- Work closely with IT analysts and business to provide value,
resolve critical business problems, and help business to
re-engineer processes by using information technology as
- Maintain an understanding of system capabilities and their
relationship to business processes and IT roadmap.
- Establish a culture of accountability and facilitate effective
goal deployment that aligns with business goals.
- Coach and develop a problem-solving culture at all levels of
- Provide event follow-up to monitor the progress of planned
improvement implementation to assure timely action, appropriate
support, sustainment, and achievement of expected tangible
- Use appropriate measurement, analysis and evaluation methods to
accurately identify and document improvements.
- Ensure that all financial, operational and customer
improvements are realized and sustained through regular audits
- Assist in the review, analysis, and prioritization of business
- Demonstrate success in leading projects, managing multiple
priorities, tasks, and resources.
- Manage user expectations and resolve obstacles/concerns as they
arise. Escalate major issues in an appropriate and timely
- Provide regular communications to all interested parties
regarding project status.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members
and stakeholders within the organization.
- Making effective decisions when presented with multiple options
for how to progress with the project
- Perform additional responsibilities as requested or required.
QUALIFICATIONS and education requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent training, certifications, or
- 5+ years of relevant business process improvement or project
management experience (operations, distribution, finance, order to
- Experience running Lean or Kaizen events from planning through
execution and measurement for success
- Experience developing and documenting processes, identifying
and prioritizing critical operational gaps
- Proven ability to identify and standup reliable key process,
operational and business metrics to monitor and track
- Effective management of stakeholders including identification,
engagement, relationship building, negotiation, and
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office (Project, Visio, Outlook,
Work, PowerPoint, Excel, Project, Visio and various analysis
- Proactive, highly motivated, self-starter, resourceful and
goal-oriented with a sense of urgency toward developing process
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to
communicate with all levels of the organization
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with the
ability to effectively manage multiple projects at the same time
and adapt quickly to changing priorities
- A team player with the ability to communicate from both a
technical and business perspective, at all levels of the
- Experience with technology implementation of business
- PMP certification a plus
- Lean /six sigma training a plus
Keywords: Green Circle Growers, Inc., Oberlin, Ohio, Cleveland , Business Process Owner, Other , Oberlin, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!