Dietary Aide Starting at $12.50
Company: Jackson Ridge
Location: Canal Fulton
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Position Summary:The Dietary Aide performs designated work and
cleaning routines for the Dietary Department and reports to the
Dietary Manager. In absence of the Dietary Manager, the Dietary
Aide will report to the Cook.Same Day Pay
- High School graduate and previous institutional dietary service
experience is preferred.
- Ability to read, understand and follow recipe directions, diet
orders, tray cards and work assignments.
- Show a willingness to perform, routine, repetitive tasks with
- Numerical accountability is necessary for recipe preparation
and proper measuring of cleaning agents and chemicals as well as
good motor coordination and manual dexterity are required for
various work routines such as preparing food items, serving trays,
handling soiled dishes, operating dietary equipment and cleaning
- Perform defined work routines, using various dietary utensils,
supplies and equipment as assigned by the Dietary Manager.
- Provide assistance to the cook in the preparation and service
- Meet scheduled meal and snack times.
- Follow cleaning schedules and perform cleaning duties as
- Assist in arranging tray cards, loading food carts and serving
- Setting up the dining room and serving the residents.
- Wash and store dishes.
- Follow established reporting procedures for supplies and
- Assist in receiving and storing food supplies.
- Maintains compliance with all HIPAA regulations.
- Perform other department duties assigned by the Dietary
Keywords: Jackson Ridge, Cleveland , Dietary Aide Starting at $12.50, Other , Canal Fulton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!