Communications Chief of Staff
Company: Cleveland Clinic Main Campus
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Serving as administrative partner to the Chief of Staff
reporting to the Executive Director Clinical Administration is
responsible for executive meetings, speaking events, written /
verbal / video COS communications, COS events and special projects.
The role is responsible for administrative operations of Cleveland
Clinic's COS executive offices (Clinical Operations and OPSA).
Through dotted-line reporting of assistants and support personnel,
the Director of COS Administration is responsible for managing the
personnel resources to optimize coverage and support. The position
will also establish and align policies and procedures to ensure
efficient operations. Enhance information and knowledge sharing
through effectively organizing information, such as, organizational
guidelines, policies and procedures, etc. Organizational governance
may include but not limited to enterprise-level committees,
enterprise communication meetings, and organizational charts.
- As administrative partner to the COS, responsible for
coordinating all executive leadership meetings chaired by the COS,
including COS, CIC, Briefing, leadership meetings, professional
staff meetings, and other executive meetings as needed.
- Coordinates agendas and action items that result from
- Responsible for COS internal and external speaking events,
written, verbal and video communications from the COS office, and
- Design and execute annual COS address to caregivers and
- Manage annual COS scorecard of Objectives and Key Results
(OKRs), including annual, quarterly, and monthly scorecards and
- Responsible for maintaining organizational charts and
- Lead and manage special projects as directed by the COS.
- Support the COS by managing priorities, timelines, calendars,
and action items.
- Identify opportunities and improve processes of COS
- Set definitions and guidelines for committees and communication
- Create and maintain an enterprise library of organizational
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree required. Master's degree preferred.
Complexity of Work:
- Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the
ability to work autonomously.
- Leadership skills and ability to drive strategic
- Advanced oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take
- Minimum 5 years progressive work experience required, including
a minimum 2 years of progressive leadership and extensive written
- Healthcare experience strongly preferred.
- Experience/exposure to marketing/media PR strongly preferre
Personal Protective Equipment:
- Follows standard precautions using personal protective
equipment as required.
Keywords: Cleveland Clinic Main Campus, Cleveland , Communications Chief of Staff, Other , Cleveland, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!