Maintenance Technician - Hiring Immediately
Company: Vector Technical, Inc.
Posted on: October 14, 2021
- Perform maintenance tasks on plant facilities and on production
- Perform preventive maintenance on production equipment
according to schedule.
- Assist with general electrical wiring, basic equipment
troubleshooting and repair, basic carpentry, plumbing and masonry
- Assist with movement of equipment within the facility.
- Assist with movement of hazardous waste (flammable) from
satellite accumulation area to holding cage as required.
- Basic Electrical Wiring
- Basic Carpentry
- Basic Plumbing
- Kiln Masonry
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
Experience with ANY of the following is a Plus:
- Must have a flexible schedule to allow for outside
- Various physical requirements including climbing and
- Must be able to operate fork lift truck
- Basic knowledge of tools
- Good mechanical aptitude
- Injection Molding Machine experience a plus
- Excellent attendance record
- Willing to work overtime when required
Electrical (up to 460v AC); Electrical blueprints &
schematics; PLC’ s; VFD’ s; Motor Controls;
HVAC; Hydraulics; Hydraulic blueprints & line
diagrams; Fanuc Robots; Carpentry;
Plumbing; Masonry; Welding
Keywords: Vector Technical, Inc., Cleveland , Maintenance Technician - Hiring Immediately, Other , Wickliffe, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!