Company: Vector Technical, Inc.
Posted on: October 13, 2021
Vector' s partner in Chardon, OH is one of the
leading production centers in northeast Ohio with capability of
manufacturing precision components and assemblies using CNC
turning, milling, multi-axis mill turning and other
processes. They are in need of Material
Handler to join their team!
1st and 2nd Shift Available!
$15 - $16/hr
Excellent opportunity to grow with a company where advancement
opportunities are possible.
Essential Functions and Duties
- These are the primary responsibilities for a Material
- Prepare incoming and outgoing shipments to vendors and
- Prepare product for shipment.
- Auditing and document shipments for accuracy.
- Accurately logging and placing product into inventory.
- Move material from one process to another.
- Unload raw material trucks.
Load and unload freight trucks, UPS shipments, and other various
shipping related tasks.
- Tow motor operation experience required.
- Strong written, analytical, and computer skills required.
- Use of Raymond equipment a plus.
- Work in a fast paced environment.
- 2+ years' experience in shipping or manufacturing environment
would be helpful but we are willing to train the right candidate
that displays the proper motivational characteristics.
- Must be able to stand on feet for entire shift without extra
- Must be able to lift max of 30 lbs. repeatedly throughout day
on a daily basis
- Overtime available as schedule demands
Keywords: Vector Technical, Inc., Cleveland , Material Handler, Other , Chardon, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!