Maintenance Technician - 1st Shift
Company: Gables Search Group
Posted on: October 13, 2021
MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN – 1st
6:30AM – 3PM
Perform repairs to keep machines, mechanical equipment, or the
structure of an establishment running. Duties may involve repairing
electrical or mechanical equipment; installing, aligning, and
balancing new equipment; repairing buildings, floors, and ceilings
and troubleshooting in accordance with the blue-prints, manuals and
- Keep the machines, mechanical equipment and the structure of an
establishment running during production.
- Ability to use power tools such as drills, angle grinders, band
- Ability to use man lifts and forklifts.
- Experienced in troubleshooting equipment and machinery.
- Electrical troubleshooting, repair, and installation.
- Experience in advanced industrial maintenance, such as, 240/480
power supply, compressed air, plumbing, and gas supply.
- Capable of manual labor and demolition work.
- Able to follow directions and work safely around heavy
equipment and electrical supply.
- Ensure work meets quality standards and is performed according
to established procedures.
- Ensures work area is clean and safe at the end of each
- Attend scheduled training programs to enhance skills and for
- Perform other tasks as directed by your supervisor.
- The company reserves the right to add or change duties at
- Education – High School Diploma or GED
- Certificate Course in Maintenance Field or equivalent is
- Strong electrical experience is highly preferred.
- Experience working in an Industrial setting is a must! Such as
manufacturing, assembly, machining , warehouse, distribution,
Keywords: Gables Search Group, Cleveland , Maintenance Technician - 1st Shift, Other , Medina, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!