Perfect Binder Operator
Company: Hess Printing Solutions
Posted on: July 23, 2021
Job Title: Perfect Binder Operator
FLSA Status: Non – Exempt
Reports To: Bindery Supervisor
To set up, operate and maintain the Perfect Binder while meeting
quality and production goals. Other duties includes, but not
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform all set up operation and maintenance of the Perfect
- Oversee the work performance and training of assigned crew
- Delegate/Assign work duties to assigned crew members.
- Customize orders to specifications/requirements.
- Maintain quality and quantity standards.
- Complete processes related to paperwork and forms.
- May handle hazardous waste as a part of daily job
- Other duties assigned by management.
- Must have good mechanical and organizational skills.
- Must have good verbal and written communication.
- Must have good mathematical skills.
- Must be a team player and possess the ability to lead and
- Minimum 6 months Bindery experience.
- Must be physically able to load bundles from 30 to 100
- Excellent attendance, punctuality and dependency is a
- Ability to work overtime as needed.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 3-years bindery experience
- Ability to perform basic math skills
- Ability to interpret and utilize various units of measure and
Keywords: Hess Printing Solutions, Cleveland , Perfect Binder Operator, Other , Barberton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!