Temper Mill Operator
Company: Vector Technical, Inc.
Posted on: July 22, 2021
Our client in Cleveland, OH, produces several lines of standardized
stainless and carbon steel stampings and fabricated parts in
support of a variety of different industries. They are looking for
a Temper Mill Operator to join their
2nd and 3rd shift
- Responsible for production, quality, and efficiency of the
temper mill while maintaining a clean and safe work area.
- Must be diligent in reading work orders and procedure to ensure
proper end product, including gauge tolerances, coil shape and
- Record all temper pass reductions and alert Plant Manager of
- Organize orders and run to efficiencies as able while adhering
- Ensure that machine is being run in a efficient, productive and
safe manner at all times.
- Maintain work rolls and schedule grindings of work
What we offer our Vector Technical Associates:
- Experience in Rolling Mill is not required but
- Strong organizational and math skills, mechanical aptitude and
basic computer skills.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term
Referral Program ($50 after referral works 30 days)
Free 6-month Teladoc (Virtual Healthcare)
6 Paid Holidays per year
Free online Training through Penn Foster
1 Week vacation after 1 year of service
Keywords: Vector Technical, Inc., Cleveland , Temper Mill Operator, Other , Cleveland, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!