Company: Vector Technical, Inc.
Posted on: July 22, 2021
$19/hr. (includes hire-in bonus prorated hourly rate)
- Transport parts to the staging area for production using
equipment such as forklifts, hoists or pallet jacks.
- Load and unload trucks and vans, handle incoming inspection
(i.e. weight, counts, and paperwork), and move parts to staging
areas in the plant.
- Able to handle all tasks without supervision when training is
- Ensure that all shipping activities are conducted in a safe
- Verify part numbers and match to shipping documents and work
- Operate various equipment in the plant.
- Communicate production problems to a supervisor and/or
- Maintain good housekeeping practices and keep work area
- Perform repetitive and detail oriented tasks.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Attendance is essential for success.
- Experience in heat treating isn’ t necessary, but a willingness
to learn, grow, and improve your skills is.
What we offer our Vector Technical
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability,
- Referral Program ($50 after referral works 30 days)
- Free 6-month Teladoc (Virtual Healthcare)
- 6 Paid Holidays per year
- Free online Training through Penn Foster
- 1 Week vacation after 1 year of service
Keywords: Vector Technical, Inc., Cleveland , Shipping, Other , Willoughby, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!