Company: Vector Technical, Inc.
Posted on: July 22, 2021
** Hire In Bonus! - $500 after 6 months!
The Braze Operator will prepare parts for furnace
brazing by cleaning, assembling, and pasting product. Inspect
product visually and dimensionally, using specified inspection
equipment. May also perform temporary assignments in other
departments as needed.
$17.00/hr. to start
- Clean component parts with acetone, solvent, soap and water,
and/or grinding tools with burrs.
- Apply braze paste, preforms, rings, tape, foil, and/or shim
stock to assemblies prior to loading into the furnace.
- Follow traceability process.
- Assemble parts prior to brazing with equipment, such as an
arbor press, punch press, wiring, a hammer and punch, or by spot
- Fixture parts for brazing according to PICS and work
- Move parts to designated furnace areas using racks, hand carts
and potentially other material handling devices, but not limited to
floor jack, electric lift, and forklift.
- Inspect brazed assemblies, per instructions and specifications.
- Report discrepancies and equipment problems to Area Manager or
- Keep area clean and organized at all times. Reference 5S board
for specific tasks.
- Keep inventory of all necessary tools to perform the job and
ensure they are in good working condition.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Attendance is essential for success.
- Experience in heat treating isn’ t necessary, but a willingness
to learn, grow, and improve your skills is.
What we offer our Vector Technical
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability,
- Referral Program ($50 after referral works 30 days)
- Free 6-month Teladoc (Virtual Healthcare)
- 6 Paid Holidays per year
- Free online Training through Penn Foster
- 1 Week vacation after 1 year of service
Keywords: Vector Technical, Inc., Cleveland , Braze Operator, Other , Willoughby, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!