Lincoln Electric is a global manufacturer of the highest quality
welding, cutting and joining solutions ranging from simple to
complex. With over 120 years of service excellence, we are
committed to employing talent that will support our strategy to
foster innovation and a first class experience for our customers.
Lincoln Electric, where the actual is limited and the possible is
Req. ID: 19448
PURPOSE: Design, build, rework, maintain, repair and
troubleshoot all forms of tooling (including dies,tools, gauges,
fixtures, and molds).
JOB DESCRIPTION (DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES):
- Determine the best method to manage and complete a project by a
designated due date.
- Interact with QA, production, R&D, manufacturing, and
maintenance to provide solutions.
- Maintain accurate documentation of tool modifications, repair,
preventative maintenance and individual workperformed throughout
- List, monitor, maintain, and occasionally purchase components
for new tool builds or repairs.
- Capable of creating a repeatable setup and working to
tolerances of +/-.0002" routinely.
- Coordinate work assigned through various auxiliary work centers
and equipment as required
- Occasionally assist operators and maintenance with machine or
- Validate the quality of work following standard machining
practices and using available measurementequipment and inspection
- Effectively communicate with other personnel and educate
apprentices in best practices.
- Adhere to all written specifications and ensure compliance with
- Assumes additional responsibilities as needed or directed in
support of the Company's 2025 Strategy.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Completed an approved Mold Maker or Tool and Die Maker state
apprenticeship program or demonstratedthe ability to perform the
- Proficiently operate all common machining equipment, mills,
lathes, grinders, etc.
- Work as a team lead as well as a team member depending on the
- Awareness of OSHA and EPA laws and regulations as well as the
Company's Plant Rules and Regulationsthat pertain to this job.
- Time management skills and the ability to work to deadlines in
a fast-paced environment.
- Proven analytical and troubleshooting abilities as well as a
high degree of mechanical aptitude.
- Work from design prints, sketches, sample parts and oral
- Moderate hand dexterity is required for this position and the
ability to occasionally lift 75 lbs.
- Personally possess basic inspection and machining tools to
effectively perform job.
- Available to work second shift, overtime and weekends as
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin,
sex, protected veteran status or disability.
Lincoln Electric is a $2.5B publicly traded company (NASDAQ)
with over 10,000 employees around the world. With operations in
over 40 manufacturing locations in 19 countries, we are well
positioned to continue this partnership and poised to grow with our
As a part of that continuing legacy, you will contribute to a
new generation of innovation and experience the pride that comes
with being part of the solution to the world's challenges. It is a
great time to be part of the welding industry!
Lincoln Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes from
third-party recruiters. Resumes submitted to any employee(s) of
Lincoln Electric without a signed vendor agreement, by the Manager
of Recruiting & Training, will become property of Lincoln Electric.
Verbal or written commitments from any other member of Lincoln
Electric will not be considered binding terms. Lincoln Electric
will not pay a fee to any third-party recruiter that has not
coordinated their recruiting activity through the Recruiting
Employment Status: Hourly Full-Time
Section: Lincoln Cleveland (US10)
Nearest Major Market: Cleveland
Job Segment: Machinist, Welding, Quality Assurance,