Advanced Machine Operator
Company: HC Companies
Posted on: June 12, 2021
- Operates thermoforming,
extrusion, packaging, and material handling equipment as required
in a safe and professional manner
- Work 12 hrs. shifts and
- The ability to occasionally lift
and or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and or move up to 25
pounds, and occasionally lift and or move up to 50
- Observes and always follow and
model all safety policies and procedures.
- Thoroughly understands the
production process as it pertains to thermoforming, extrusion or
vacuum to produce the highest quality parts.
- Monitors machines or equipment
for alarms, indicators, and or unusual sounds to detect malfunction
and discusses machine operation variations with leads to diagnose
problem or repair machine.
- Cleans and lubricates shafts,
bearings, gears, and other parts of machinery.
- Work with other team members to
complete tasks and achieve department goals.
- Must be able to accurately
complete all administrative paperwork.
- Leads by example and performs all
job duties in accordance with The HC Companies values Safety,
Integrity, Commitment to Excellence, Teamwork, Service, and Can-Do
- Supports all company policies and
procedures including 5S and focused work teams.
- Performs other administrative
tasks and special projects as assigned.
Keywords: HC Companies, Cleveland , Advanced Machine Operator, Other , Middlefield, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!