Final Docs Associate 2
Company: Nations Lending
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Nations Lending Corporation is one of the fastest-growing
mortgage lenders in the US. We're headquartered in the Cleveland,
Ohio area and licensed to lend in all 50 states. With more than 90
branches, we employ more than 1,000 talented people.
We empower our employees to pursue their career goals by
supporting their unique and creative ideas while making our mission
of "home loans. made human." an integral part of our company
culture. We want you to Join The Nation!
Under the guidance of the Final Docs Team Lead, to ensure the
loan closed in a manner that is acceptable to all applicable
agencies. This position plays a vital role is maintaining
eligibility with FNMA, Freddie Mac, GNMA and all 3rd party
Under the guidance of the Final Docs Team Lead, responsibilities
- Review all loan closing packages and remedy any errors and
omissions that may occur, especially at the end of the month when
loan closings increase dramatically.
- Review final recorded mortgages and final title policies to
ensure that we will pass all GNMA document custodial requirements.
Failure to do so typically requires a full loan re-purchase, so
this is a very important job function.
- Accurately ship all FNMA, Freddie Mac or 3rd party investor
loans to the respective lender for quick purchase.
- Allocate all corresponding investor purchase advice so that
accounting can review and balance each loan in a timely
- Release and track all new loan collateral to the respective
lender to ensure a timely purchase of each loan.
- Review the insurance application for all FHA loans to ensure
that we can insure every loan. Failure to do so results in Nations
Lending owning this loan without the ability to sell it.
- Clear all applicable FNMA/Freddie Mac/GNMA/ 3rd party investor/
mortgage insurance company audits, which in turn allows Nations
Lending to maintain an active approval with each respective
- Help answer any questions that may come from closing and/or
funding to help ensure a smooth closing while also guaranteeing
that we maintain the ability to sell a loan later.
- Assist any borrower who has a question or concern regarding the
sale of their loan, payment questions or closing document
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- High School or better plus a minimum of two years mortgage
Ability to work well with others is paramount.
Ability to research and remedy mortgage errors/omissions in a
- Meticulous attention to detail.
Nations Lending expressly prohibits any form of discrimination
or unlawful harassment based on race, color, religion, gender,
national origin, age, genetic information, disability, veteran
status, sex (including marital status, family status, pregnancy,
sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression). Improper
interference with the ability of Nations Lending employees to
perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.
Nations Lending expressly prohibits any form of retaliation against
individuals who raise any concerns regarding equal employment
opportunities with the Company.
Keywords: Nations Lending, Cleveland , Final Docs Associate 2, Other , Independence, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!