Posted on: June 12, 2021
At Kelly Professional & Industrial, we're passionate about
helping you find a job that works for you. How about this one?
We're seeking Welders for Stanley Black and Decker in Akron, OH.
With us, it's all about finding the job that's just right.
Why you should apply to be a Welder:
- 3rd shift available
- Temp to hire opportunity
- Access to outstanding Kelly perks via
What's a typical day as a Welder? You'll be:
Layout, positions, aligns, and fits together fabricated parts of
structural metal products in shop, according to blueprint and
layout specifications, preparatory to welding. Fabrication of parts
will also be included in this roll. Cross trained responsibility
within the Value Stream?
- Aligns parts, using jack, turnbuckles, wedges, drift pins, pry
bars, hammer and fixtures where available.
- Aligns, and fits components together.
- Bolts, clamps, and tack-welds parts to secure in position for
welder to weld, tack (welding).
- Positions and clamps together components of fabricated metal
products preparatory to welding.
- Performs related tasks, such as grinding
- Positions or tightens braces, jacks, clamps, or bolt straps, or
bolts parts in positions for welding.
- Lay out positions.
- Lifts, moves and holds, or clamps work pieces to table, into
jigs, or into position as directed, manually or by using hoist, pry
bars, wrenches, hammer, and wedges.
- Fabrication of parts may be assigned
- Keep equipment and work area clean and orderly.
- Any other duties or task as may be deemed necessary by the
This job might be an outstanding fit if you:
- HSD or GED Required
- 3 years of welding in a manufacturing environment
- Work involves high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Safe work practices are expected.
- Must be able to weld and fit all items in their value
What happens next
Once you apply, you'll proceed to next steps if your skills and
experience look like a good fit. But don't worry-even if this
position doesn't work out, you're still in our network. That means
all of our recruiters will have access to your profile, expanding
your opportunities even more.
Helping you discover what's next in your career is what we're
all about, so let's get to work. Apply with your resume today!
Why Kelly ?
You're looking to keep your career moving onward and upward, and
we're here to help you do just that. Our financial staffing experts
will connect you with premier companies for opportunities where you
can learn, grow, and thrive. Jobs that fit your skills and
experience, and most importantly, fit right on your path of where
you want to go in in your career. It all adds up.
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising
job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential.
In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional
workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and
tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work
and live (plus, did we mention we provide a ton of benefits
?). Connecting great people with great companies is what we do
best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of
workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a
diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with
disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under
its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with
applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly
Keywords: Kelly, Cleveland , Mig Welder, Other , Clinton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!