Disclosure Team Lead
Company: Nations Lending
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Nations Lending Corporation is one of the fastest-growing
mortgage lenders in the US. We're headquartered in the Cleveland,
Ohio area and licensed to lend in all 50 states. With more than 90
branches, we employ more than 1,000 talented people.
We empower our employees to pursue their career goals by
supporting their unique and creative ideas while making our mission
of "home loans. made human." an integral part of our company
culture. We want you to Join The Nation!
The Disclosure Team Lead provides expertise and support to the
disclosure team. The Team Lead delivers disclosure support services
that are compliant with all applicable laws and regulations to our
clients and internal customers, including: Loan Originators,
Corporate Departments and Branch teams.
- Review and confirm loan file data, including Loan Application,
Good Faith Estimate, Truth-In-Lending and/or TRID, itemized fees
and any applicable addendums
- Review and confirm revised loan data for any change of
circumstance / rate lock
- Communicate with branches and other departments as needed to
complete requests with SLA'S
- Monitors and manages daily pipelines and addresses line level
- Keeps the team current on updates and changes to policies and
- Documents and monitors workflow changes.
- Identifies opportunities for process improvements and
contributes to the development, evaluation, and implementation of
processing system enhancements or process improvements.
- Trains and coaches, and helps to develop team members, under
the guidance of the manager. Tracks team performance data to
monitor and measure productivity, quality, and activity levels
- Other duties or projects as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must have current working knowledge of applicable federal
regulations, including knowledge of the RESPA-Reg X, TILA-Reg Z,
TRID and other regulations related to mortgage disclosures.
- 3-5 years' experience in residential mortgage lending
- Encompass Experience a Plus
Other highly desired attributes:
- Superior customer service & leadership skills
- Able to work & thrive in a team environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, etc.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Analytical with good attention to detail
- Good judgment and the ability to work independently
- Ability to multitask, work well under time constraints and
- Ability to lead and delegate tasks within the disclosure
pipelines to all team members.
Nations Lending expressly prohibits any form of discrimination
or unlawful harassment based on race, color, religion, gender,
national origin, age, genetic information, disability, veteran
status, sex (including marital status, family status, pregnancy,
sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression). Improper
interference with the ability of Nations Lending employees to
perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated.
Nations Lending expressly prohibits any form of retaliation against
individuals who raise any concerns regarding equal employment
opportunities with the Company.
Keywords: Nations Lending, Cleveland , Disclosure Team Lead, Other , Independence, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!