LPN, FT, Day Shift (North Ridgeville)
Company: Visiting Nurse Association of Ohio
Posted on: June 12, 2021
At Visiting Nurse Association of Ohio, we are looking for
dependable, compassionate people interested in gaining experience
and becoming an invaluable resource to our organization. VNA of
Ohio is now hiring a LPN for MedSurg for West Cuyahoga County and
your qualifications and skill set may be an ideal match for this
opportunity. This position is full time.
As a vital community resource for more than 115 years, VNA of
Ohio is the most trusted home health and hospice provider.
- Provides prescribed medical treatment and personal care
services to patients in a home or inpatient setting.
- Utilizes principles of the nursing process to assist in data
collection, planning and evaluation of nursing care.
- Demonstrates nursing knowledge and skills in the implementation
of prevention, therapeutic and rehabilitative nursing care.
- Takes and records patients' vital signs.
- Administers specified medication, orally or by subcutaneous or
inter-muscular injection, and notes time and amount on patients'
- Reinforces instructions and explanations of the patient Plan of
Care or teaching plan.
- Uses oral and written communication to convey pertinent
information to members of the health care team in a timely
- Reports any significant changes in the patient's health status
to the appropriate individual(s).
- Maintains a safe environment for the patient and self.
- Identifies unmet learning needs and seeks assistance from
others in meeting those needs.
- Complies with company policies and procedures.
- Completes all required forms, reports, time cards, itineraries,
etc, accurately and within designated timeframe.
- Recognizes and follows established lines of communication.
- Home care and/or Community Health experience is preferred.
- Infusion Therapy is required for Inpatient Unit. Preferred for
- Experience working as part of a team and working effectively
with persons and communities from diverse cultural, social, and
- The ability to work in a complex institutional structure
requiring significant collaboration.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain strict confidentiality.
- Nursing Certification; licensed in the State of Ohio.
- High School Diploma or GED. Graduate of an accredited LPN
- 1 year LPN experience with at least 6 months hospital or LTAC
- CPR certification is required.
- Valid driver's license.
Please apply via our website at: www.vnaohio.org
We offer a competitive salary and generous benefit package
including medical, dental and 403B. You can learn more about VNA of
Ohio at www.vnaohio.org. VNA of Ohio is an Equal Opportunity
Employer and a Drug Free Work Place.
Keywords: Visiting Nurse Association of Ohio, Cleveland , LPN, FT, Day Shift (North Ridgeville), Other , Cleveland, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!