Provides timely, accurate and accessible electronic clinical
patient information charting by scanning medical records/health
information reports into patients Electronic Health Record
1. Produce digital copies of documents for retention
2. Make sure scanned copies of the documents are legible.
3. Check copier to make sure scanner is clean and documents will
come through legibly.
4. Organizing scanned documents on various local and network
5. Scan in patient records and maintain them in NOMS
6. Follow HIPAA guidelines for these records.
1. Highly organized and well versed in various types of filing
2. Able to work with computers and computer storage systems.
3. Good analytical skills with attention to detail.
Education and Work Experience:
1. High School Diploma
2. Electronic Health Record and/or eClinical Works experience
Office setting, well-ventilated and well lighted. Work involves
frequent telephone contact with patients. Work may be stressful at
times. Interaction with others is constant and interruptive.
Normal office environment. Work is typically performed at a desk
or table requiring the use of standard office equipment.
Intermittent sitting, standing and stooping. May view computer
screen for long periods of time. Work may be stressful at times.
Interaction with others is constant and interruptive.
OTHER DUTIES: This job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time
with or without notice.