Matthews International is seeking a Motivated Driver / Warehouse
Worker to join our Distribution Team in Brunswick, OH for our
memorialization business segment. The ideal candidate will have
delivery driving experience. The Driver / Warehouse Worker will be
responsible for the delivery of caskets to our customers, funeral
homes, in the surrounding areas as well as assisting with warehouse
Competitive Starting Rate plus full benefits starting day one
which includes: medical, dental, vision, Health Saving Account
(HSA) with company contribution, short and long term disability
(after 90 days), life insurance, earned time off (starts accruing
immediately), 401(k) retirement plan with company match, employee
stock purchase plan with company match and a guaranteed annual
bonus based on year of service.
ARE YOU PASSIONATE ABOUT?
- Delivery of company products in a safe, professional and timely
- Representing your company with friendly customer service.
- Working on your own in an independent environment.
DO YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH?
- Delivering products to customers.
- Driving box trucks and/or vans.
- Load and unload trucks in warehouse and customer sites.
- Additional duties as assigned.
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE.
- You will be delivering memorialization products to customers in
a timely and professional manner.
- You will be responsible for loading and unloading product.
- You will be occasionally assisting with warehouse and
- You will be interacting with customers on a daily basis.
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS
- Previous driver experience preferred; or equivalent combination
of education and experience.
- Ability to work overtime as necessary.
- Must have current driver's license.
- Ability to pass a DOT Physical and MVR Check.
- Inventory management experience and a CDL is a plus but not
PHYSICAL ASPECTS / WORK ENVIRONMENT
- Regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger,
handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch,
or crawl; and talk, hear and see.
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 50+ pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth
perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, moving
mechanical parts, fumes or airborne particles, extreme cold & heat,
risk of electrical shock, and toxic or caustic chemicals.
- The noise level in the work environment may be high.
Matthews Memorialization is a leader in the memorialization
industry who is committed to helping customers grow their
businesses and helping families move from grieving to remembrance
by providing products of superior craftsmanship and revenue
generating programs and services. Within this industry, our
Environmental Solutions is focused on the design and manufacture of
advanced combustion systems. Matthews Memorialization is a (MATW)
Matthews International company.
Matthews International affords equal employment opportunities to
employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic
information, age, disability or any other characteristic protected
by federal, state or local law. Equal Opportunity Employer
Matthews International endeavors to make our employment website
and application process accessible to all users and applicants. In
doing so, Matthews International provides reasonable accommodations
to applicants with disabilities. If you have a disability and
require a reasonable accommodation or assistance completing the
application process, please contact a member of our Human Resource
Nearest Major Market: Akron
Nearest Secondary Market: Cleveland
Apply now "