Lincoln Electric is a global manufacturer of the highest quality
welding, cutting and joining solutions ranging from simple to
complex. With over 120 years of service excellence, we are
committed to employing talent that will support our strategy to
foster innovation and a first class experience for our customers.
Lincoln Electric, where the actual is limited and the possible is
Req. ID: 19314
PURPOSE: This is a paid work-based learning component for
students considering a career in production or trades. Approved
programs include Certified Production Technician, Welding,
Machining, Industrial Technician, Manufacturing Engineering
Technology, Electronics Fabrication and Micro Electrical Mechanical
Systems (MEMS). On the job training and mentorship will be
JOB DESCRIPTION (DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES):
- Learn and gain an understanding of how to assemble
- Learn and follow safety, workmanship, product quality and
productivity in performance of the job.
- Develop ability to stay focused and work in a team
- Develop ability to read and comprehend specifications, work
instructions and prints
- Learn to identify quality issues and notify Quality Assurance
personnel for assistance.
- Additional duties as directed by assigned supervisor.
- High School Student, Adult Education Student, or Community
College Student enrolled in an approved program that will result in
the attainment of a nationally-portable industry recognized
- Willingness and ability to take direction
- Knowledgeable of all quality procedures used to process items
in work center.
- Ability and knowledge to meet all written specifications and
prints, and ensure compliance with all standards.
- Comply with factory spec for first piece and production part
- Maximum weight lifted- infrequent basis 60 lbs. (reels of
parts, in boxes, lifted from a shelf above head height, move 55
- Maximum weight lifted- repetitive basis 10 lbs. (parts, tools,
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin,
sex, protected veteran status or disability.
Lincoln Electric is a $2.5B publicly traded company (NASDAQ)
with over 10,000 employees around the world. With operations in
over 40 manufacturing locations in 19 countries, we are well
positioned to continue this partnership and poised to grow with our
As a part of that continuing legacy, you will contribute to a
new generation of innovation and experience the pride that comes
with being part of the solution to the world's challenges. It is a
great time to be part of the welding industry!
Lincoln Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes from
third-party recruiters. Resumes submitted to any employee(s) of
Lincoln Electric without a signed vendor agreement, by the Manager
of Recruiting & Training, will become property of Lincoln Electric.
Verbal or written commitments from any other member of Lincoln
Electric will not be considered binding terms. Lincoln Electric
will not pay a fee to any third-party recruiter that has not
coordinated their recruiting activity through the Recruiting
Employment Status: Hourly Full-Time
Section: Lincoln Cleveland (US10)
Nearest Major Market: Cleveland
Job Segment: Engineer, Welding, Machinist, Electrical,
Fabrication, Engineering, Manufacturing