Posted on: June 12, 2021
Driving Infinite Possibilities Within A Diversified, Global
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team
of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things
that make the future. That means changing the way we fly, fueling
jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and
even making it possible to breathe on Mars. Working at Honeywell
isn't just about developing cool things. That's why all of our
employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across
different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
We are looking for Production Workers to join our growing team!
Produce high quality products and services for our customers. The
ideal candidates will assemble and inspect product to maintain the
highest quality product is provided to our customers. You will be
responsible for your work station to ensure the safe and efficient
operation by setting up and monitoring the production of product in
your area while participating in the continuous improvement process
at the site to show safety, production and quality
- Operate assigned equipment, maintain work area for operation
and cleanliness; follow all safety rules
- Participate in continuous improvement activities
- Support the Honeywell Operating System
- Record and report production data, analyze data and production
- Set up and change over equipment
YOU MUST HAVE
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1+ year experience working in warehouse or manufacturing
- Analyze, incorporate and apply new information and
- Complete work, follow up and appropriate reporting on
- Focus on meaningful information and identify key details
- Troubleshooting skills
- Good coordination, motor skills, and dexterity
- Creative thinking and idea generation
- JOB ID: req276862
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: 436 North Eagle Street,Geneva,Ohio,44041-1157,United
- Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent
resident or have protected status.
Supply Chain (CHINA)
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants
will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color,
national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, disability,
nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Keywords: Honeywell, Cleveland , Manufacturing Associate, Other , Geneva, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!