Sterile Processing Manager
Company: Cleveland Clinic
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Job Details Manages the operations and personnel of the CPD
department. Serves as an expert on sterilization systems.
- Works with director to develop annual departmental strategic
and operational plans.
- Prepares annual budgets, manages staffing requirements and cost
effective programs for all services in area of responsibility.
- Supervises the team who processes and distributes sterile
equipment/supplies to clinical areas.
- Develops, reviews and maintains all quality processes, safety
programs, customer service programs, and sterilization monitoring
programs for the department.
- Assures compliance with all regulatory and accrediting
- Other duties as assigned.
- HS diploma or GED required.
- Bachelors degree in Science or business preferred (i.e
- Sterile Processing Distribution certification(CRCST) by IAHCSMM
or CBSPD required within 2 years following completing new
- Minimum three year experience in central services/sterile
processing and or related O.R. experience to include minimum one
year previous managerial experience in a processing service that
supports a surgical service, general patient care servie, and
outpatient activity or equivalent required.
- Ability to perform duties while standing, sitting, stooping,
and reaching for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds on a continual basis; ability
to push, pull, and navigate carts weighing up to 200 pounds and
manual dexterity sufficient to perform the basic functions of the
- Exposure to environments of bacterial and viral contamination,
and possible exposure to sterilization gases.
Keywords: CS/SPD, Central Supply, Sterile Processing Technician,
Sterile, Certified Sterile Processing Tech, Certified Sterile
Processing Technician, CSSPD, Central Supply/Sterile Processing
Keywords: Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland , Sterile Processing Manager, Other , Cleveland, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!