Service Crew Foreman
Company: Morton Buildings, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Morton Buildings, Inc. is the industry leader in post-frame
construction. We have been in business for more than 110 years and
have six manufacturing plants servicing 106 construction centers
nationwide. Per year, across America, more than 3,500 new buildings
sport the familiar Morton M.
The Construction Service Crew Foreman will create a team of 2-3
that repairs projects with quality workmanship in a timely manner.
Foreman can work through and solve issues if they arise.
- Provide professional leadership by creating a safe, organized
work environment that is productive and enjoyable and treat all
employees and customers with dignity and respect.
- Ensure crew members, including new hires, are fully trained and
follow all safety and construction procedures.
- Communicate with the customer on all contractual aspects of the
- Organize materials and plan for the daily activities
- Willing to travel with some over night stay-- 20-30%
- Perform and promote safe and proper use and maintenance of all
tools and equipment
- Minimum of 3 years' leadership in the building construction
- Extensive experience in post-frame construction required
- Applicant must hold a valid Drivers License and Class A CDL
license or be able to obtain one within 6 months of being
- Desire to obtain OHSA 10-Hour, Equipment Operation and
Competent Person Certifications once hired
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and provide
- Participate in and lead our formal training programs
- Embrace accountability and ownership
- Available to work a flexible schedule (6 am to 6 pm) that will
include Saturdays during peak construction periods
- Agree to comply with all of our safety processes and
- Standard weight lifting requirements - 50 pounds, with
occasional lifting up to 100 pounds
- Capable of working in a physically demanding environment and at
various heights (up to 40 feet)
- Excellent medical / dental / prescription coverage
- Life Insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick time
- Bad weather pay
- 401K Opportunity
- ESOP Retirement Program in which you become an owner of the
Salary is $24.50 to $27.25 per hour based on experience plus
Morton Buildings, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and
Drug-Free Workplace. All candidates offered employment will be
subject to a pre-placement test which does include a drug
Keywords: Morton Buildings, Inc., Cleveland , Service Crew Foreman, Other , Wooster, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!