Dental Implant Sales Consultant
ClearChoice Dental Implant Centers are a national network of
dental implant centers founded in 2005 to provide innovative dental
implant care to patients across the United States. ClearChoice has
experienced strong growth over the years and today is a leader in
the United States in providing dental implant treatments. Driven by
a collective desire to improve the lives of prospective patients,
ClearChoice helps people reclaim their health, smile and
confidence. Beyond restoring teeth, this is about people getting
their lives back. This mission-focused work has enabled the
ClearChoice network to achieve four straight years of double-digit
growth, yet we've only reached a small portion of the population
who could benefit from ClearChoice services. ClearChoice Management
Services, LLC (CCMS) provides administrative practice management
services to the ClearChoice network.
We are searching for individuals who can help us continue
pursuing our goal of reaching prospective patients and helping to
transform their lives. When you join ClearChoice, you are joining a
team of individuals with passion, conviction, and integrity whose
mission is to be the Platform of Hope for those in need of our
services. Come help us write the next chapter of our story!
We are seeking a Dental Implant Sales Consultant for our team.
Working at ClearChoice means being part of a dynamic work
environment where each one of our employees has the opportunity to
make a difference. We love what we do and it shows.
At ClearChoice, we have an environment where employees enjoy
coming to work. We work hard, but at the end of the day, we feel a
sense of satisfaction that we have helped to improve our patients'
- Meeting with potential patients at the ClearChoice Dental
Implant Center to discuss our dental implant solution
- Assisting potential patients in the decision making process
utilizing the ClearChoice consult process
- Develop and maintain relationships with potential and current
ClearChoice patients, ensuring a smooth hand-off between consult
- Using Salesforce.com, maintain records of completed
transactions and patients
- Manage follow up process by reaching out to potential patients
who have already expressed an interest in ClearChoice to help
educate them on the process, identify where they are in their
decision making process, and/or follow up on patients who may have
- Participate, as needed, in the local outbound marketing efforts
for your Center to increase patient lead generation
- Manage the referral-based lead generation process, working with
existing patients to identify potential referrals
- Other duties as assigned
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills (5-7 years consultative
B2C selling experience)
- Strong communication and rapport building skills
- Self-motivation, drive and initiative
- An outgoing and confident approach
- Ability to establish immediate rapport with prospective
- Experience using a contact tracking system, Salesforce.com
Benefits of joining our organization:
- Daily preset sales appointments
- Monday through Friday work (some centers operate a Monday
through Thursday schedule). Some flexibility will be required.
- Thorough/Intensive training program
- Competitive Salary and Bonus Plan: over 80% of our Dental
Implant Sales Consultant earned six figures last year!
Compensation and Benefits:
$60,000- $70,000 base compensation + an 80% bonus
target(uncapped bonus earnings are paid monthly)
In addition to your base compensation, you will be eligible to
receive a bonus (bonuses are merit based). Medical Insurance
Coverage, Dental Insurance Coverage, Vision Insurance Coverage,
Retirement Plan (401K) options are provided as an additional
benefit of employment with ClearChoice.