BJ's Wholesale Club was the first retailer to introduce the
warehouse club concept in the northeastern United States. Today,
we're a multibillion dollar operation with more than 200 clubs in
17 states from Maine to Florida.
While our Members know us for helping them save up to 25% off
grocery prices every day, our Team Members love us for providing a
supportive and engaging workplace that's committed to developing
If you're a motivated and enthusiastic person who enjoys working
collaboratively and is committed to providing great service for our
Members, we want to hear from you. BJ's offers a fast-paced, team
environment with great training opportunities and competitive
salary and benefits packages to help you succeed.
TIRE SALES & INSTALLATION TEAM MEMBER $500 sign on bonus!
. Responsible for assisting members in the selection and
purchase of tires, properly installing and repairing tires,
completing necessary tire bay documentation, and maintaining tire
bay policies and procedures.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key Accountabilities
- Responsible for the proper installation of tires, including
mounting, dismounting, rotating, and balancing tires.
- Responsible for properly disposing of tires and ensuring
propane tanks are filled per club policy.
- Maintains a clean and professional tire bay and waiting area.
Merchandises tire displays and automotive products.
- Ensures that knowledgeable service is provided to members at
the tire desk. Coordinates with Home Office regarding member tire
needs as needed.
- Maintains an accurate and complete supply inventory.
Understands and appropriately utilizes available special-order tire
- Complies with safety and cleanliness standards and properly
utilizes tire bay equipment.
- Assists members in the selection and purchase of tires
including verifying the sizes for vehicles.
- Fills propane tanks as needed if certified per DOT
- Provides knowledgeable service to members at the tire
- Understands and appropriately utilizes available special order
- Ensures that all tire bay scheduling data and documentation is
completed for sales and service orders.
- Maintains all club policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned, including working in other
departments as needed.
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function
of this job.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Valid driver's license and ability to drive automatic and
manual transmission vehicles required.
- Strong interpersonal skills required.
- Basic computer skills or a willingness to learn basic computer
- Prior tire installation experience preferred.
- Must pass Michelin training levels one through four within
three months of hire.
- Ability to lift over 30 pounds with assistance.
This information indicates the general nature and level of work
performed by Team Members in this role. It is not designed to
contain a complete inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and
qualifications required of Team Members assigned to this role. This
description supersedes any previous or undated descriptions for
this role. Management retains the right to add or change the duties
of the position at any time.
BJ's Wholesale Club is committed to a policy of equal employment
opportunity for all qualified team members and applicants for
employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual
orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, physical and/or mental
disability, genetic information, atypical cellular or blood trait,
marital and/or familial status, pregnancy, gender identity and
expression, military or veteran status, or any other
characteristics protected by applicable law.
Nearest Major Market: Cleveland