Welder I - 2nd shift
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Eaton's Electrical Sector is currently seeking a 2nd
Shift Welder I to join our team.
This position is based at our Cleveland, TN facility.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every
employee around the world. We create an environment where
creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every
day. It's where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your
full potential-and where you can help us reach ours.
- Weld and/or rivet parts according to prescribed methods and
specifications, using spot welder and CFM line.
- Set up resistance welder to include selecting correct tips,
posts, arms, tooling, welder control settings, air pressure, etc.
to perform operations.
- Perform inspection of parts and check quality of welds using a
variety of measuring tools.
- Utilize Kanban system to assure availability of parts and read
orders and drawings to determine procedures.
- Wear all safety equipment and observe all hygiene requirements
as specified and directed.
- Maintain equipment and work areas in a clean and orderly manner
and maintain 5S+ check sheet.
- Cross-train in various areas of the Welding Department.
- Comply with all applicable ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 procedures.
Possess a working knowledge of relevant ISO procedures and work
instructions as well as Eaton's MESH Program.
- Know and follow established job specific and site wide health
and safety procedures and rules.
- Identify and correct hazards and unsafe conditions; accident,
near-miss accident or potential hazard investigations.
- Maintain health and safety equipment in good working
- Lift 40 pounds repeatedly and able to safely team lift items
exceeding that weight
- Stand/walk for a working shift
When we embrace the different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds
that make each of us unique, we - as individuals and as a company -
Required (Basic) Qualifications
- High School Diploma or equivalent from an accredited
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only
candidates that currently reside within the immediate geographical
area of Cleveland, TN will be considered
- Previous welding experience in a manufacturing setting
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all
job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon
job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national
origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected
veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Manufacturing & Operations
North America - US/Puerto Rico
Cleveland TN Loc 1
ES CRDS COMM Commercial
Does this position offer relocation?
Requisition ID :099188
Keywords: Eaton, Cleveland , Welder I - 2nd shift, Other , Cleveland, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!