Embedded Software Engineer
Company: MasterBrand Cabinets Inc.
Location: North Olmsted
Posted on: June 13, 2021
- Develop and maintain platform software/firmware (C/C++)
- Develop and support embedded system architecture involving both
hardware and software.
- Support and develop higher level software (C#, Visual Studio
.NET, etc.) to aid in the troubleshooting and manufacturing of
- Support Remodel & Design within engineering including advanced
innovation projects and new product development activities.
- Collaborate across multiple disciplines to negotiate
performance, cost, and other requirements.
- Ensure product designs perform as intended, are reliable, and
are safe for manufacturing and the end user.
- Develop manufacturing test programs for production line testing
as well as for troubleshooting by manufacturing, engineering, and
- Support and encourage best practices relative to coding
standards, firmware release processes, software testing, functional
- Oversee the appropriate use of object oriented design and
proficiency developing with embedded real time operating
- Collaborate on a cross-functional team spanning multiple design
disciplines (electrical, mechanical, software) and other
departments (marketing, quality, reliability, manufacturing).
- Provide firmware related technical assistance to all product
engineering customers, both internal and external.
- Continuously improve the processes, skills, team environment
and tools necessary to bring product to the market.
Keywords: MasterBrand Cabinets Inc., Cleveland , Embedded Software Engineer, Other , North Olmsted, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!