Crew Team Member
Posted on: June 12, 2021
What you'll do
Crew team members play a vital role in our success as a business
because they are the face of our company to our guests. To assist
you in learning to be a successful part of our team, we offer
on-the-job training and advancement opportunities. As a part of our
dynamic team representing a leader in the food service industry,
crew team members provide our guests with high quality service and
food in a clean, inviting environment.
Crew team members will learn multiple positions within the
restaurant, providing a challenging environment to learn and grow
in your career with us. We anticipate that crew team members will
learn a minimum of three service positions.
What you can expect
- Flexible scheduling
- Meal discount during shift
- Performance feedback evaluations with merit increase
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance available for Full Time
- 401K savings plan
- Free uniforms
What we expect from you
- Ability to legally work in the US.
- Ability to come to work regularly and promptly.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time without a break.
- Ability to comply with all food safety regulations.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet required
service time standards.
- Previous restaurant experience is helpful, but not
This job opportunity is with one of our many franchisees.
Independently owned and operated, Wendy's franchise organizations
determine their own compensation, benefits and career programs
which may vary from company-owned locations.
Keywords: Wendy's, Cleveland , Crew Team Member, Other , Huron, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!